On 2016-02-16 18:34, "Charles C. Berry" writes: >> I've found a workaround, as it is only for a few blocks I manually >> change their headers, so it is fine at the moment. > > Another workaround would be to add after advice to > `org-babel-get-src-block-info' to map your faux languages to a common > variant. > >> I still think it >> would be great to have better control on the order in which blocks are >> tangled. > > If you want to do this inside org/emacs (and not stitch a bunch of tangled > files together with other tools), try this in your *.org file and execute > it. The result is what you might work with (i.e. customize or advice the > function below). > > #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results pp :tangle foo.ml > (org-babel-tangle-collect-blocks) > #+END_SRC Thank you for the suggestions. Looking at what this function returns (blocks sorted by language), I now understand better why this does not do what I want. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52