Thanks Ihor for improve this file. I'm also try to improve this file to improve large Org buffer saving performance. I have some ideas: - auto encrypt buffer on buffer save hook (currently mechanism, your patch improved it) - auto decrypt on org-cycle expand headline if current headline is encrypted. e.g. on `org-cycle-hook` - auto encrypt ONLY current fold action on headline scope if has crypt key specified. e.g. on `org-cycle-hook` -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3