Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long time. I would like to take >> over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you an email with asking. But >> got no response. >> >> Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can you remove >> org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated repository for org-contacts.el >> https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git >> >> If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for org-contacts.el. > > I noticed that Bastien did put your repo as a new home for org-contacts: > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib/tree/master/item/lisp/org-contacts.el: >>> homepage: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-contacts.el > > Note, however, that the repo is your (deleted?) github repo. > Should we update the homepage repo in org-contrib to https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git? > > Best, > Ihor Yes, please update to new place: https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git. Thanks for checking this up, I have not realized missed migration of org-contacts repo. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3