Hello, I'm experimenting with using frames instead of windows, and I'm seeing some strange behavior with `org-read-date'. Here is an ECM starting from an emacs -Q (with an emacs 24.4 and the bundled org): #+begin_src emacs-lisp (setq pop-up-frames t) (setq frame-auto-hide-function 'delete-frame) (require 'org) (org-read-date) #+end_src When evaluating the `org-read-date' function, a new frame opens (great) with two windows, the bottom one being the calendar window. Question 1: is it possible just to have the calendar window in the new frame? When I select a date, I see the selected date echoed in the minibuffer (the function has returned a value), but the frame and the two windows stay there, and I have to manually delete the frame to get back where I was. Question 2: is there a way to delete this frame when I'm done selecting the date? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7