Can someone help me please to improve ob-clojure for the next release. I'd like to add bababashka and clojure-cmd support. I've experimented with the code that's currently in master I so far I got to this. What I would like to propose: 1) Ability to override `org-babel-clojure-backend` with a src-block header parameter 2) Header argument for additional parameters so you could do things like this: #+begin_src clojure :args "-Sdeps '{:deps {inflections {:mvn/version "0.13.2"}}}'" (use 'inflections.core) (plural "word") #+end_src However, I don't know what's current convention about header parameters - naming, etc. What your thoughts about all that?