I think this has been asked before, but I can't find it: Is there a way of setting the default width for images included as [[file:map-All.png]] in org documents? It seems that the default is \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{map-All.png} and I don't want the images to be scaled, but to let them keep their own size. Is this possible (I'd like to avoid having to use #+ATTR_LATEX :width before each - and even then I would have no idea to unset the value) Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982