Michael Dauer writes: > Maybe I missed a known bug when doing the research. But all the other reports describe different and > reproducible behaviour. > > Sometimes (often) I cannot unfold a subtree. It then affects only one or more subtrees while others in the > same buffer or even the same branch still work. The only fix then is to either cut and paste the affected > branches, or to close and reopen the file. > > While quite frequent I have not achieved to reproduce the issue. It just happens after a while of using > multiple files navigating with search, tab from agenda, org-refile, and cycle. > > Based on my analyses it's not the cycle functions, but must come from broken text attributes. Even > (org-fold-core-region (point-min) (point-max) nil) does not unfold the affected subtrees then. Assuming > that (org-fold-core-region) is the only place where the folding and hiding happens, I expect the problem > there. But I understand too little about the emacs internals to debug this function. > > I hope this helps to fix the issue. > > Org mode version 9.7-pre (release_9.6.4-327-gf81ba4 I got same problem many times. Usually I close buffer and re-open file again. I can confirm this issue. I will provides some info help here too. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3