Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-babel-get-header) > > This looks like a mixed installation. This function was removed in > development version and code base doesn't use it anymore. I don't think so - I use org from git uncompiled and, as you can see int the init.el, initialize it (require 'org) before calling (package-initialize). For some unknown reasons, the function org-babel-execute-src-block(nil) (in the org-git directory) calls org-babel-execute:sh in the installation directory of emacs. So wy is this the case? I see that the file ob.sh.el seems to be renamed in ob-shell.el - is this the case? Do I have to change the language sh to shell? > > It was still called in a few Babel libraries within contrib/, but I just > fixed them. > > > Regards, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982