Hello, I’m writing course slides in org-mode (exported currently to beamer, but I want to also have html export in the long run), and I have trouble linking blocks (for theorems or definitions), as the CUSTOM_ID property is ignored by ox-beamer on blocks. I see this issue has already been raised on the list (https://list.orgmode.org/87lflg9ts2.fsf@nicolasgoaziou.fr/T/), and looking at the code it seems that it still needs to be modified. Unfortunately the code for org-beamer--format-block is quite complex and I do not see how to change it to add a label. Could someone on the list please give me a hand? Best, Alan