Hello, I'm sorry to write again about this, but the problem has come back, and reinstalling org-plus-contrib did not make it go away this time. I'm pretty sure this is not a problem with org itself, but some interaction with other packages (I'm using Spacemacs so there are many things happening under the hood). I don't know what to do to start investigating. Would you have suggestions? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2016-10: 401.57, 2015-10: 398.29