Norman Walsh writes: > In this case, I can’t put the cursor on the text. I’ve made a quick > skim of org-sticky-header.el and don’t see any obvious use of a > specific face. So I’m a bit stumped. FWIW, I made a rainbow out of the background colors and worked out what face it was, but I am still curious if there was a more direct approach. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | Four things come not back: the spoken http://nwalsh.com/ | word, the sped arrow, time past, the | neglected opportunity.--Omar Ibnal-Halif