Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> When URL has a character "_" at the end, Org mode can't fontify the URL >> link correctly. >> >> For example: >> >> https://www.twitter.com/example_ > > Plain links are tricky. There is no definitive regexp to catch all > possible links. We use heuristics. > > If you see anything we can improve in org-link-make-regexps, patches are > welcome. I have checked out the function `org-link-make-regexps' source code, the regexp is hard to understand for me. I will study it when I got time to figure whether I can improve it. Thanks for your hint. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3