Hello! I've taken a stab at adding support for allowing org-columns-summary-types entries to contain an optional COLLECT function that can be used to conditionally collect a property. Please see the included patch. I added a NEWS entry, but wasn't sure whether a manual entry is required. I added a couple simple tests, which pass, but the test immediately above the two I added fails when this patch is applied; I haven't been able to figure out why. Any help appreciated. Comments / feedback welcome :-)