"Fraga, Eric" writes: > On Sunday, 5 Jan 2020 at 10:53, Norman Walsh wrote: >> In the simple case, both EXAMPLE and SRC export as {verbatim} >> environments; that’s fine as a default. In the second case, the >> ATTR_LATEX request for the {lstlisting} environment works on EXAMPLE >> but appears to be ignored on SRC. > > Not for me. I have lstlisting for both cases. The trick turned out to be (setq org-latex-listings t) I’ve written up a few more remarks here: https://so.nwalsh.com/2020/01/05-latex Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | People tend to feel strongest about http://nwalsh.com/ | those things they understand the least.