* Customising title page
@ 2010-04-02 21:11 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2010-04-02 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to customise the title page, which I can do with a series
of LATEX_HEADER as below.
As I build up the full title page this is going to get a bit tedious
and I wondered if there a better way of doing this?

Thanks,

Graham

#+TITLE:
#+LATEX_HEADER: \begin{titlepage}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \begin{center}
#+LATEX_HEADER: {\LARGE Daffodil populations in Gloucestershire}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \end{center}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \end{titlepage}
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+TAGS:noexport(n)

* Re: Customising title page
@ 2010-04-03 10:13 ` Felix Geller
From: Felix Geller @ 2010-04-03 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

[02.04.2010 23:11] Graham Smith writes:

> I would like to customise the title page, which I can do with a series
> of LATEX_HEADER as below.
> As I build up the full title page this is going to get a bit tedious
> and I wondered if there a better way of doing this?

Hi Graham,

a simple trick: Use LaTeX for the title page. Create a separate file and
then include it your org file via

#+LaTeX: \input{title.tex}

Cheers,
Felix