Xavier Maillard writes: > Hey, > > in the same vein I am refurbishing my Gnus (and love it), I'd like, as a 2k16 > resolution (right word in english ?), to restart my long abandoned blog. As > usual, this is something I can't imagine doing outside GNU emacs and thus > orgmode. agreed - blogging from org is very nice. I should do the same! > > My question is simply: what are the tools/technics in 2015 to blog ? Can you > share some good recipes with me ? It depends where your blog is managed. If you are using wordpress, I can suggest org2blog - very nice to manage your posts there. Cheers, Rainer > > Thank you > > -- Xavier. -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982