I meet an unfold-able headline now. Then I record a video to show this unfold-able headline. I executed command "describe-text-properties". Afterwards, I closed the buffer, then re-open the file to show the headline can be expanded normally, and show the subtree content. Here is the uploaded video (P.S, I know video link is not a good way to archive information in mailing list, but this problem seems can't be text-described simply. Sorry about this.): https://upload.disroot.org/r/QNhW1xz0#X2or/2T7i7Kb7pHPxfAupRaEYJ28Sbp+2R6UDREnFic= Ihor Radchenko writes: > Michael Dauer writes: > >> This is with the cursor on the first asterisk: >> Text content at position 299: >> >> >> There are text properties here: >> display [Show] >> face org-level-1 >> fontified t > > Well. This shows nothing. > I am more interested in text properties at the fold. > >> I could not test more positions because I accidentally cut it, and even an >> undo fixed it. I would have to wait until it happens again. > > Sure. Let me know when you are able to get more info. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3