The first part, where all the headers line are there, works great, but the second source block for a newly defined language tikz (an alias to latex with some default headers) does not work unfortunately. In the exported version, I get a minted source block and not a link. Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible to have a shorter syntax for these blocks, or do I have to put all the header lines all the time? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52