mag_dex writes: > Dear All, > > I designed a hack to see your clocked-in task on your bar (and not only). > > The hack is composed of a few elements, Emacs code that adds hooks for clock-in and clock-out and a code > for Xbar. > > I have been using this for 2 years, and it's pretty robust. I didn't have time to share it before. > > The code is not perfect, if you quit your Emacs, without clocking-out the content of the file will not be > changed so you will not see any update on the bar (at least not till next clocking-in or -out) > > https://github.com/mmagnus/OrgModeClockingXBar > > Magnus Thanks for sharing, this is what I needed. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3