Daniel Kraus writes: > Hi > > Ihor Radchenko writes: >> "Christopher M. Miles" writes: >>> Any review comments about this patch? >> I have sent the following comment shortly after your followup: > > I even made another post after that, suggesting that the if condition > is not even needed. Simply always quoting seems to work and is also the > way it's done in `ob-lisp.el`. > See https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/874jvp9wsg.fsf@kraus.my/ > > This simple patch is also already installed. Can you test if that works for you? > > And in case you missed it, I made another reply for you bug report > about inline comments. > Check https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/878rl1a1e0.fsf@kraus.my/ > > Thanks, > Daniel Indeed, your solution is better. Sorry that I have not realized your patch. Thanks for notify me again. Closed this thread now. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3