Nicolas, thank you for the feedback, and I apologize for my errors. On Sun, Apr 19 2020, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > You need to provide a commit message, using git format-patch > mechanism. > Apologies while I learn the procedure. I have corrected the issues below and generated a commit patch attached. Please let me know if there are any problems. > However, it would be nice to reference that variable in > > Publishing > Configuration > Options for the exporters > HTML specific properties > It is now listed in this section and removed from the others. > > It might be useful to explicitly state this is a format control string, > expecting a single argument, the actual reference. > > > It should be "9.4". > Both are corrected. > > Indentation problem? > The indentation problem is in the original org code. Thank you for all of your help and efforts. Cheers, Brian