On 2016-02-05 18:27, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Alan Schmitt writes: > >> Yes. Here it is for review, please let me know if I can apply it. > > Be my guest! Thank you. Done. >> I see. I think I’ll just use then and skip the syntax coloring >> for the moment. > > I'm not sure to understand your problem. src_emacs-lisp{(+ 1 1)} should > get syntax coloring in both latex and html back-end. I’m collaborating with some people who use org from elpa, so they do not have access to the fix. For them I can set up a macro that does the right thing in the latex case, but I don’t know to have backend-specific code in the latex case and the default handling in the other cases. In other words, right now I have this: #+macro: coq @@latex:\mintinline{coq}{$1}@@@@html:$1@@ and I would like to replace the @@html: bit with the default inline source code behavior except for latex export. Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated February 4, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 403.08 ppm