On 2016-02-16 12:42, John Kitchin writes: > I think you are seeing that the blocks are tangled in reverse. If I add a third > arbitrary lang it comes in reverse. Interesting! Thanks a lot for trying it. I see that I made the typical scientific method mistake of testing for my hypothesis, instead of testing against. > If they are all the same language, they are in the right order. It looks like > org collects by language, so your strategy won't work with org-babel tangle I > guess. I've found a workaround, as it is only for a few blocks I manually change their headers, so it is fine at the moment. I still think it would be great to have better control on the order in which blocks are tangled. Thanks again, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52