Hello, I'm giving org-contacts a try, and I'm having an error when I'm trying to complete a tag (something should be a sequence but it's a number). Digging a little into it, it seems that the problem is during hilighting, where a fontified string is returned by all-completions instead of a list (in `completion-pcm--all-completions' in minibuffer.el), which then make `completion-hilit-commonality' fail because it expects a list. I'm only seeing this problem with org-contacts, so I'm wondering if it might be the reason for this problem in emacs code. My contacts file looks like this: * Test :test: :PROPERTIES: :EMAIL: alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org :END: To reproduce, save this in some path/contacts.org file, do the following (require 'org-contacts) (org-contacts-gnus-insinuate) (setq org-contacts-files (list "path/contacts.org")) then start an email in gnus, in the To field write +, then hit TAB. I'm using org-mode 9 and emacs 25.1.1. Is this a known problem with them? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2016-09: 401.03, 2015-09: 397.63