* How to export property values of agenda selection?
@ 2013-03-26 17:51 Karl Maihofer
From: Karl Maihofer @ 2013-03-26 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to manage some distribution (mailing) lists in Org. This works great
using tags and agenda column view.

I have an Org file like this:

#+COLUMNS: %25ITEM %30EMAIL %20TAGS

* Peter Mayer						      :topic1:topic2:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL:    peter@mayer.com
:END:
* Karl August					       :topic1:topic2:topic4:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL: karl@august.com
:END:
* Peter Müller							     :topic1:
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL:    peter@mueller.com
:END:

When I want to write an email about topic2 I use the agenda to display online
the entries tagged with "topic2":

Headlines with TAGS match: topic2
Press `C-u r' to search again with new search string
  verteiler:  Peter Mayer                                        :topic1:topic2:
  verteiler:  Karl August                                 :topic1:topic2:topic4:

I now can use column view in the agenda to display the email addresses and even
adjust some entries.

What I'd like to do now is to export a comma-separated list of the email
addresses of the entries in the agenda selection:
"peter@mayer.com,karl@august.com" in the case above.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
Karl