* Org mode articles
@ 2011-05-17  4:04 Eden Cardim
From: Eden Cardim @ 2011-05-17  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Everyone,

I just started publishing a series of articles about org-mode,
describing my personal setup from start to finish. Thought I'd mention
it here in case anyone's interested. The entire article is written in
org-mode, published using org2blog and is bootstrappable as-is, in order
to mimic my emacs/org-mode setup.

--
Eden Cardim
Software Engineer

* Re: Org mode articles
@ 2011-05-17  4:52 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-05-17  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eden Cardim; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Eden Cardim <edencardim@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just started publishing a series of articles about org-mode,
> describing my personal setup from start to finish. Thought I'd mention
> it here in case anyone's interested. The entire article is written in
> org-mode, published using org2blog and is bootstrappable as-is, in order
> to mimic my emacs/org-mode setup.

OK, but don't keep it a secret: tell us where we can read it ;-)

Thanks,
Nick

* Re: Org mode articles
@ 2011-05-17  4:55   ` Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-05-17  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Eden Cardim

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:
> Eden Cardim <edencardim@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I just started publishing a series of articles about org-mode,
>> describing my personal setup from start to finish. Thought I'd mention
>> it here in case anyone's interested. The entire article is written in
>> org-mode, published using org2blog and is bootstrappable as-is, in order
>> to mimic my emacs/org-mode setup.
>>

> OK, but don't keep it a secret: tell us where we can read it ;-)

:-) I found it here [1] . Came here from the url in Eden's signature.

[1] - http://blog.edencardim.com

--
Puneeth

* Re: Org mode articles