Hi, On a casual inspection, it appears that ob-plantuml hardcodes the plantuml keywords @startuml/@enduml around the source block. There are at least a couple of other keywords that can be used (@startsalt and @startmindmap). I’m tempted to hack at obj-plantuml a bit to support keyword selection somehow. Before I do that, has anyone else already done it? Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | There has never been a perfect http://nwalsh.com/ | government, because men have passions; | and if they did not have passions, | there would be no need for | government.--Voltaire