Aloha Nicolas, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes: > > Thanks for your patch. A few comments below. > >> I don't think I fully understand how :options-alist works. With the >> attached patch I was expecting to be able to use #+LATEX_HYPER: nil, but >> this didn't work for me. > > Keywords values are either a string or a list of strings. In this case, > #+LATEX_HYPER: nil means the value is "nil", not nil. > > You still can test it with `org-not-nil' function. > >> :options-alist ((:date "DATE" nil org-e-latex-date-format t) >> (:latex-class "LATEX_CLASS" nil org-e-latex-default-class t) >> (:latex-class-options "LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS" nil nil t) >> - (:latex-header-extra "LATEX_HEADER" nil nil newline))) >> + (:latex-header-extra "LATEX_HEADER" nil nil newline) >> + (:with-hyper "LATEX_HYPER" "texht" t t) > > I suggest to use :latex-hyperref-p or :latex-with-hyperref instead > of :with-hyper, since this is back-end specific. > > Moreover, IMO, it doesn't make sense to provide a way to set it both > through the #+OPTIONS: line and with a "LATEX_HYPER" keyword. You should > choose your side. > > Also, you may want to use a global defcustom for the default value, > instead of setting it to t, i.e. `org-e-latex-with-hyperref'. Thanks for the good explanation and suggestions. A (hopefully) better patch is attached. All the best, Tom