* [babel] header lines in unnamed lisp code blocks
@ 2013-11-17 20:18 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-11-17 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi Eric,

This code doesn't return.

#+header: :results value
#+begin_src lisp
  (+ 1 1)
#+end_src

If I add #+name: xxx, then it does run and returns the error I noted
earlier.

I have edebug activated on org-babel-execute:lisp and it isn't triggered
when I press C-c C-c in the code block above.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: [babel] header lines in unnamed lisp code blocks
@ 2013-11-17 21:07 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-11-17 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Aloha all,

Noise, sorry. The code block fails because it is at the top of buffer.
If I put a headline before it, all is well.

Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com