* variable line-spacing in plain lists?
@ 2013-09-06 22:42 Poile, Christopher
From: Poile, Christopher @ 2013-09-06 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Hello all,
This may be an odd request, but is it possible to make org (or emacs) increase the spacing slightly (a couple pixels) above each item in a plain-list? In the case of a wrapped line only the first line of that list item would have the extra spacing above it.  For ex:

- First item                                     | <-- margin ends here
  + Second Item                                  |
    - Third item, and this one is a wrapped line | <-- with visual line wrap
      with the line continuing onto the next line|
      and then a third line. Only three lines    |
      would have spaces above them: the lines    |
      starting with "First" "Second" and "Third" |
      all other lines of this paragraph would be |
      spaced with the default line-spacing.

Thanks for the help,
Chris.

* Re: variable line-spacing in plain lists?
@ 2013-09-07  0:07 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-09-07  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Poile, Christopher; +Cc: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Aloha Christopher,

You can put an empty line between list items.  It takes two empty lines
to end a list.

Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: variable line-spacing in plain lists?
@ 2013-09-07  0:10   ` Poile, Christopher
From: Poile, Christopher @ 2013-09-07  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Thomas S. Dye'; +Cc: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Hello Tom,

I had thought of that, but I just want a quick visual indication of a new item (a few pixels); a whole line is overkill. If it's not possible, no worries. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Chris.