* import R data frame into org-mode table
@ 2013-07-16 15:19 Rob Stewart
From: Rob Stewart @ 2013-07-16 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have an R script that generates a data frame, that I export to a CSV
file. The data looks something like this:

    "","Variant","Xaxis","N","mean","sd","se"
    "1","line1",10,5,111.11,9.33,3.11
    "1","line1",20,5,112.11,9.13,3.14
    "1","line1",30,5,113.11,9.43,3.10
    "1","line2",10,5,101.11,8.33,2.11
    "1","line2",20,5,100.11,8.13,2.12
    "1","line2",30,5,108.11,8.03,2.10

I have an ongoing org-mode document in which I'd like to report this
data. I'd like to add a table that looks something like this:

    | Variant | X Axis | Y Axis | N | Mean | Standard Deviation |
Standard Error |

The data will change frequently over the coming months. I'd like
org-mode to auto-magically read a CSV file, to construct my org-table
on-the-fly. I'd hoping to avoid copying and pasting results each time.

Is there some org-mode or emacs+ESS magic I can use to populate my
empty table, with source data from my CSV file?

--
Rob