* BibTeX export question
@ 2006-09-17 15:16 S V N Vishwanathan
From: S V N Vishwanathan @ 2006-09-17 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I want to be able to list all my publications on my home page. Currently
I do it with a dodgy bib2html converter script, but what I would like to
have to manage it via the org-export. More concretely, I want to write
in my org file:

List of my publications:

* \cite{somepub}
* \cite{someotherpub}

#+BIBSTYLE: some style
#+BIBFILE: path/to/a/file

and when I export to HTML, I simply get an output similar to that of
bib2html. But, within org-mode, when I click on the \cite{} links I
would like them to open the corresponding entry in the bibfile.

Alternatively, I could write:

[[cite:~/path/to/a/file::somepub][blah]]

and it automatically gets interpreted as a bibtex link within org-mode
but gets exported as a bibtex entry during export using a default style
(changeable using a #+BIBSTYLE command).

I am sorry if this has already been discussed before or if the
functionality already exists. Browsing thro the manual + a google search
or did not bring up anything relevant. If anything is unclear please let
me know.

S V N Vishwanathan

ps: pls cc me on a reply since I am not subscribed to the mailing list.

-----
Complex systems tend to oppose their own proper function.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-17 15:16 UTC | newest]