April, 19 at 8:27 Achim Gratz wrote: > Ivan Kanis writes: >> Just add (require 'org-macs) in org-macro.el. > > Why do you think so? org-with-wide-buffer is defined in org-macs.el org-macro-initialize-templates need the function via org-macro.el I have attached the back trace as an image because it sort of crashes my emacs here I will provide how I build org-mode if you want. Please courtesy cc me, I skim the mailing list. Ivan -- Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration. -- Donald Knuth