Hello! When I include a %^G in a remember template, I am prompted to enter tags whenever I use that template. I get tab completion for all tags that are in any agenda files. If I choose a tag that starts with "@", for example "@FUN", when the tags are written to the headline the leading "@" is stripped, resulting in the tag ":FUN:". remember template: org-remember-templates '(("todo" ?t "* TODO %? %^G\n CREATED: %u\n%a\n" "~/todo.org" "Unscheduled tasks")) Intended result: * TODO template entry :@FUN: Actual result: * TODO template entry :FUN: If others don't have this problem, I will try to track down what the problem is in my setup. This is only a minor annoyance, but I reckon its a bug nonetheless. Thanks! /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc