On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Austin Frank wrote: > I then document some unexpected behavior when exporting to latex. > Options specified with #+LATEX_HEADER are not exported, and if > `org-export-latex-packages-alist' is customized then only those packages > are exported. Upgrading to Org-mode version 6.35b (release_6.35b.27.g35f5) allows my packages from `org-export-latex-packages-alist' packages to be exported correctly, but following the steps in my previous mail still does not result in the inclusion of packages specified in #+LATEX_HEADER lines. Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc