April, 27 at 14:02 Bastien wrote: >> It works great and it looks less expensive. Thank you! > > Great -- thanks for testing this. > > Still, I need to really understand what real problem it fixes... > is it because some of your functions needs to check the property > or is it during regular use of Org? Sorry if I missed this in > one of your previous message... and thanks in advance! I am doing regular use of Org. Put the attached foo.org in your home directory. Eval the progn. Pick agenda for the day. Go to the test entry and do M-x describe-text-properties Without your patch you should see that warntime is nil.