On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Looks I am having a bad day. > > Can you please pull and try again? As soon as possible? This works correctly for my test file on Org-mode version 6.35b (release_6.35b.30.g9115). It also works for a more complex document with my full configuration loaded. In case it matters, the \tolerance{1000} line doesn't show up with an org-reload. I had to restart emacs before that aspect of the default header was incorporated. But I could be imagining things on that one. Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc