Hi I have the attached org file which I export to LaTeX. With the current version of git the export produces the link as follows: \href{http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Configure\_media\_{}filters}{media filters} Notice the spurious '{}' before filters. Needless to say this link doesn't work. I tried to understand the source of the problem and came up with the following patch which seems to work. However since I don't quite understand this code you should take my change with a grain of salt. With my patch I now get the following link. \href{http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Configure\_media\_filters}{media filters}