From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa@gmail.com>
To: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Cc: Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org>, Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Re: How you ORGanize yourself? (aka: Why not one file to rule'em all?)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 01:35:39 -0500	[thread overview]

Thank you for the replies ;)

One thing that I miss, is a way to make org-todo-list where each todo item
would, somehow, show its parent until the topmost (or with configurable
levels). Is it possible somehow? It would make it more easier to keep
projects in only one file (GTD.org for example). I can use follow mode, but
this would be nice.

Thanks,

Marcelo.