Hi organistas. I'd like to have my executable code blocks get exported to HTML/LaTeX with some prompt prefixed to each line of code but still let the blocks themselves remain executable in their given language. Is there already a nice way to do this? For example, if there was something like a "prompt" header to specify what should get prefixed on export then something like... #+prompt: $ #+BEGIN_SRC sh :results none :exports code mkdir mymod touch mymod/__init__.py #+END_SRC #+prompt: >>> :indent ... #+BEGIN_SRC python :results none :exports code import mymod def myfun(): mymod.something() #+END_SRC ...would export something resembling: $ mkdir mymod $ touch mymod/__init__.py >>> import mymod >>> def myfun(): ... mymod.something() For HTML export, some stylesheet magic which allows any cut-and-paste to ignore the prefixed prompt would be icing on an already tasty cake. -Brett.