Rasmus writes: >> Orgmode: your life, in plain text. > > I like the idea of a catch phrase (your life, in plain text) and > perhaps a more detailed paragraph belows, potentially with links. This phrase is also what first comes to my mind when I try to explain org-mode to others. However, it is clear there are many apt description-blurbs. How about having a database along the lines of "what people are saying about org-mode" that is initially seeded with what has come up in this thread and then have each refresh of the main org page select and present a new one? I'm sure there are lots of issues and details with this idea so I just toss it out there. -Brett.