Hello, I recently upgraded to the development release. I had previously (with version 6.34c, I believe) been able to use the LaTeX \autoref macro inside #+CAPTION:, to reference a table from a figure caption for example. But with the latest release the curly braces inside #+CAPTION are escaped, so I end up with something like \autoref\{tbl:ECB-SIF-compare\} in my LaTeX document. Is there a way to get past this new behavior and have the braces correctly written to the LaTeX file ("unescaped")? Thank you.