Hi Bastien, Bastien writes: > Before I revert the commit and try your suggestion, can you share a > patch that add both changes (the revert and your fix) manually so I > can test it? If this fixes the original issue while preserving > electric indentation, I'm okay with it. Here's such a patch. > Also, do you want to become the maintainer for org-src.el? We need > more people taking charge of specific areas in Org's code. I do intend to keep monitoring this list and help around for the foreseeable future, and I would certainly agree to whatever sort of maintainer position eventually, but I hold no particular interest (or deep understanding) in this specific file. Regards, -- Sébastien Miquel