Hello fellow org-moders, as I am from Germany I use an umlaut in one of my org todo state names. I noticed that state changes concerning that state are not picked up by the org agenda view. This is due to umlauts missing from a regular expression that is used to detect lines with state changes in them in the logbook drawer. To remedy this issue I propose to apply the appended patch. Best regards, Edgar PS: Since I am not subscribed to the org mode mailing list please include my mail address in any reply to this message.