From: James Harkins <jamshark70@gmail.com>
To: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Seeking advice on a worg contribution
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 10:17:39 +0800	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:04:38 AM HKT, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> On Sunday,  4 May 2014 at 09:38, James Harkins wrote:
>> I finally finished a draft (attached, and not carefully proofread yet)
>> of a new worg page to outline what I had to do for a big Beamer
>> publishing project.
>
> Interesting and very useful document.  Thanks!

Thanks for taking a look. H:3 is a good idea -- I've done that, and the
result looks much better.

> The HTML code produced by the normal HTML export, which is what I assume
> Worg uses, has the captions as special label classes (org-src-name) so
> CSS could easily be defined if not there already.

Let's assume I'm an HTML idiot (which is true...). Is it really true,
according to [1], that the only way to add this CSS class definition is to
put it in a separate file and link it? It seems to be the only *documented*
method.

I apologize if this is too basic a question... it's just, I've had a bunch
of extra computer problems to solve lately and by now, I've pretty much hit
the limit of web searching and teaching myself technologies that are new to
me. It would be very helpful to me if someone could provide a for-dummies
example of the least intrusive way to add one CSS class style. (Otherwise,
sorry to say -- this is a relatively low priority task for me, so I will
just submit the document as is and leave it for someone else to beautify.)

Thanks,
hjh

[1] http://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html#CSS-support