Sorry I am not on my m/c now but it comes when I try to use org-remember (C-c r) with one of the Charles Cave remember templates. I dont think though that it has much do do with those specific templates. I am a bit bitfuddled by the code. It looks like a 'type error' (to use a phrase from non-lispy languages) -- org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes is a number -- something you cannot do car to. I'll need at least a day to be able to give more specific data if required On 4/2/09, Manish wrote: > > On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Rustom Mody wrote: > > Ive been struggling to get the org-mode setup of Charles Cave to > > work and I keep getting Wrong type argument lisp, 5 > > When do you get the error? > > -- > Manish > > > I traced it to (car org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes) in > > org-current-time with org-current-time-stamp-rounding-minutes being > > 5 (ie not a list) >