* I can't set dabbrev to respect the writen case
@ 2022-05-14 19:58 Ypo
From: Ypo @ 2022-05-14 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi

I find dabbrev and fancy-dabbrev very useful to typing fast. But there
is a problem I am not able to solve: When I apply an expansion while
writing, the case is always that of the expansion, I can't make it to
respect what I have written. An example:

— (Typing) "Hel

— (Offered expansion) "hello"

— (What I get when accepting the expansion) "hello"

— (What I wanted) "Hello"

Best regards,

Ypo

* Re: I can't set dabbrev to respect the writen case
@ 2022-05-17 16:59 Ypo
From: Ypo @ 2022-05-17 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acdw, Org-mode