* File link in Windows?
@ 2006-06-20 11:45 Morten Hindsholm
From: Morten Hindsholm @ 2006-06-20 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I am a long-time Emacs user who has just started using Orgmode, and I must say I'm impressed!

I have a small Windows-related problem, though:
I can create links to external files, but only when they are on the same drive as my .org file.
For example:

    file:/home/mohi.html

is OK, but

   file:///C:/home/mohi.html

is not.
I have tried different ways of specifying a URL with a drive letter with no luck so far.

Is it possible at all?

TIA

--
/\/\orten

* Re: File link in Windows?
@ 2006-07-23 15:20 ` Daniel Weber
From: Daniel Weber @ 2006-07-23 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Morten,

Morten Hindsholm wrote:
> I have a small Windows-related problem, though: I can create links to
> external files, but only when they are on the same drive as my .org
> file. For example:
>
> file:/home/mohi.html
>
> is OK, but
>
> file:///C:/home/mohi.html