Flávio de Souza : > Hi, > > I am trying to export one org file to latex, but I am getting lots of > erros in the tables. I am afraid you will have to be more descriptive than that. > I checked the tex generated file and table has wrong textbuf. > > I attached my org file so you guys can reproduce the error easily. Since you mentioned that the issues were with tables so I commented out the headings that did not contain any tables and tried the export to PDF and everything seems to be fine. I am attaching the edited org file and the generated PDF. And oh.. I did have to adjust the number of leading stars to match my odd level settings. Some characters may not have been rendered correctly. > I am using org version 6.21b. I tried with Org (477141d as of Fri Feb 6 12:44:52), GNU Emacs 23.0.90.1 on Windows XP. I would suggest making the smallest possible org file that can demonstrate the issue along with a copy of your relevant settings from .emacs so your issue can be replicated easily. -- Manish