Wow, that example with 3D modeling, aka "Laurana_tex.zip " is absolutely insane. That's amazing! I mention this because I like doing art on the side, and am getting into Blender just to produce reference images for sketching, etc. and find that fascinating that you could literally embed 3D models into a TeX document: http://tug.org/texshowcase/ On Thu, Jun 17, 2021, at 8:06 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Dear all, > > for those that may be interested, my latest paper (well, preprint at > this stage) is available if you are looking for an example of a > numerical work where the paper is completely written in org, including > data analysis and visualisation. See signature for link. > > The arxiv deposit includes the complete org file as an ancillary file. > -- > : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-551-gf70e36 > : Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096 > >